I have to go back there revisited (NEVER GOING BACK BECAUSE I HAD TO PULL OUT A GUN)

• Sponsors (?)

That's some crazy ****....This thread reminds me of this video...Click me

LOL...people who drive Toyota trucks make me laugh. Especially when they think their truck is the **** or something. Anytime I pull up next to a V8 Toyota truck, the douche driving always feels the need to take off without even revving or looking over.

I still think that video's fake though...:shrug:

My Mom works for a server (court papers, notices, things of that nature) and she can look up information from license plates.

I was in an accident a couple of years ago and we were trying to validate the owner of a third vehicle involved and she looked all sorts of information up.

I'm not sure if things differ there as far as laws and such go, but you don't need to be a cop here.

WOW, that was you...i'm sorry....J/K....i'm glad to hear everything turned out ok....while i was going to a local college in norman(my major was architecture) we worked on a project in guthrie(about 35 miles away)...while we was there my class group decided to look at an abandoned orphanage....there wasn't any no tresspassing signs so we went in...and the police showed up and gave us tickets....$150 a piece......sucked....
jimmy

First off, I'm glad you are OK, but as a fellow gun enthusiast I'm extremely disappointed that you were reckless enough to fire a warning shot into the air. You should know that you NEVER do that. You'd be better off doing like Wytstang said and putting that warning shot into the ground between their legs, although I'm not a fan of warning shots at all.

In my opinion, you should have never let those guys approach your car. The second the guy made a move to get out of his truck, you should have been out of the car aiming for his center mass. If he kept coming, place one of those 10mm rounds dead in his chest. Just make sure you don't let anyone get behind you.

Don't mean to sound harsh with you, I know the adrenaline was pumping and you didn't have time to think about it, but when you are carrying a firearm you need to plan for these situations and know how to deal with them. Just learn from this ordeal and try not to make the same mistakes again.

In my opinion, you should have never let those guys approach your car. The second the guy made a move to get out of his truck, you should have been out of the car aiming for his center mass. If he kept coming, place one of those 10mm rounds dead in his chest. Just make sure you don't let anyone get behind you.

Although that's legal in our state, it might not be in his.
A warning shot always look good in court when you're pleading self-defense. But I agree that it should've gone into the ground, maybe even into their truck. Anything that keeps an innocent person 5-miles away from catching the falling projectile into their noodle.

reminds me of that video of the guy in the bimmer (I think it was a Z3) getting chased by a couple guys in a truck. when the guys got out of the truck the guy in the bimmer pulled out his piece and scared the **** out of them..

Well, a warning shot where I was at would more than likely hit in the middle of a field and if anything would have died then It would be a cow or a goat. lol.

But yea it was crazy and I wasnt really thinking clearly obviously. But I think I handled it pretty well for it being the first time Ive ever had to pull a gun on someone.

I just got back from the Sherrifs office and apparently these people DID NOT call the cops. So basically there were no cops coming untill I called them and they were trying to get us to come out of the car by telling us the cops were coming. Dude I seriously would not doubt if they were looking to kill someone.

Ever since I heard you can't really even do anything about someone robbing your house(if you do they can sue you!) I would be leery about shooting between peoples legs. If you accidentally hit him with your shaky azz hand they'd be laughing as they spent your settlement money. *Sigh*