I haven't started a thread in a while....who like Country Music?

xr8d302

I bought a 27" monitor to compensate for my lack o
Apr 29, 2004
Medicine Hat, AB
Just wondering if I'm the only country music loving around here...which would seem odd since I'm from the more northern side of things...

anyone?

RC, you kind of look like you'd be a Patsy Cline fanatic :p j/k

• Sponsors (?)

I grew up listening to rap/hip-hop, but my grandparents always listened to country when I was growing up. I'm kind of split down the middle right now. I buy rap CD's mostly (on the rare occasion I do buy one), but I listen to country when I'm not playing disks. I like the old, and the new, as long as it's really country, and not some whack-job pop singer trying to make more money by selling his/her music as country. I used to listen to rock (when it was called alternative), and some heavy metal (I saw Pantera, Type O Negative, Filter, White Zombie, etc.). I'll still blast out to some of that if I hear a good song flipping through the stations.
Brandon

You wouldn't believe the looks I get from girls when I'm driving downtown, they expect my car to have some young guy listening to rap music, and as i pass, they hear Kenny Chesney or Tim McGraw playing...

The smiles and cute looks are worth it, really...and I'm not even going to get into the couple of times that girls have actually confronted me, either while I'm driving, or somewhere else, and tell me that they think country music is sexy....

I can rant all day about it

(PS: It does help that I'm still running plates from Manitoba, and Ontario people see Manitoba as a pure redneck prairie province

Local girl's thought when they see Manitoba plates = Fresh Meat)

I don't really care for country. I listen to everything .... so yeah, I listen to it occasionally. Mostly rock/alternative, though.

LOL. A Canadian country music dude. At least you don't like the "Backseat" Boys.

I love country!
Toby Keith concert every year is a blast and there are thousands of hot chicks there.
Also like, Little big town, George Strait, Hank Jr., Garth, Brooks & Dunn.