I haven't started a thread in a while....who like Country Music?

I used to hate country music. Then I dated a girl who listened pretty much only to country, so of course she listened to it around me, and I got used to it, and started liking it. That's the last damn time I go into a relationship with an open mind... she turned me into a hick! :rlaugh:

• Sponsors (?)

StangGT1995 said:
I used to hate country music. Then I dated a girl who listened pretty much only to country, so of course she listened to it around me, and I got used to it, and started liking it. That's the last damn time I go into a relationship with an open mind... she turned me into a hick! :rlaugh:

I'm not quite a hick but thats how I got into it too. There's not much funner then getting hammered at the bar and singing Friends in Low Places by Garth Brooks. Especially for Karaoke with your buds swaying in concert.

Come on Jesse, don't tell me you've never done a country song for karaoke at Kowloon before!

In terms of what country I like, its Alan Jackson, Toby Keith, Brooks and Dunn, Johnny Cash, Waylon Jennings, etc... the older stuff. Actually Friends in Low Places is one of the only Garth songs I can stand.

adam

Rodeo's are awesome! I can't help but notice that you must have a perfect azz to become a cowgirl as well in most cases. My father-in-law is a team roper, so we go check out the rodeo's quite often.
Brandon

I despise country music for some reason.

For the most part, I listen to really chilled out and relaxed kinds of music, and country songs are that for the most part....but they just suck for some reason. About as close as I get to country is Lynard Skynard and the Allman Brothers....

I'll still take the Dave Matthews Band anyday....:SNSign:

Joe

StangGT1995 said:

I share the same story.:D

xr8d302 said:
wow, more fans that i expected! Woot! Also good to see that Caldwell popped his head into the conversation...

where you been at man? We miss you here....a few guys even cried...

lol!
how come when men cry i'm never around to see it :D

I've actually been busy busy busy trying to write a movie script believe it or not.
Dude I had NO idea what i was getting myself into. I try to make an appearance here and there.

Country music...
interesting you should ask. I went tanning the other day and heard this song:
John Michael Montgomery - Letters From Home
now, I am by no means a fan of country music, but I am slowly warming up to it. But SH! The gf can't know.

:shrug: I'm Confused...??? i don't really know what he was meaning..if talking about cowgirls in general
Rodeo's are awesome! I can't help but notice that you must have a perfect azz to become a cowgirl as well in most cases. My father-in-law is a team roper, so we go check out the rodeo's quite often.
Brandon
...GOD PLZ LET HIM NOT BE DIRECTING THAT TOWARDS ME!!!
cuz I AM A BOY SIR!

HAHA... but really, MY WOMAN'S a cowgirl, and ur right! damn sexy and a beautiful ass!

425196005GzjtuX_ph.jpg

theres that beautiful gal!