I Just Can't Get Over It.

56 Lincoln premier dash, the small raised cluster would work well with your design
1956-lincoln-premiere-dash.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

That is the company Scott used to build his backer for his car. It is admittedly the top of the tier when it comes to building an aftermarket gauge assortment and maintaining a stock-like gauge layout.
Problem is,...it's still a stock-like appearing gauge assortment.

So now you know. I don't have a money tree in my back yard.

Well, that may be something that still remains to be done, but I still have other considerations to deal with.
Remember this?
View attachment 108043

Although this is only a rough variation of the intended look, I still have to find a way to integrate a door bar that just so happens to be part of those dash bars. Just placing a scrap bend against the horizontal bars opens up a whole new can-o-worms, as that bend radius is way lazier than the ones pictured. The bend as it is now that will allow the transition to become a door bar will intersect with dash bars so far in, there is little remaining space for the dash vents for the A/C. The bigger complication is the top and bottom arch(s) of the dash will have to blend on top/bottom of that door bar.
If anything, I'm gonna have to redo the area where the top sheet metal meets w/ the top bar to reveal more of the bar (like the bottom bar is now). Then when I build the door bar I can get a good fish-mouth notch that will "sit" on the dash bar when the door is closed to look like the bar is a continuous bend around from the dash onto the door.
I should've said, ":neat:"

Ever since I can remember, I've always liked the look of an old fashioned style grocery gitter dash with a nice set of bucket seats and a center console.

Maybe look at some of the nicer (and available) repro-center console and dashes?