I think Im gonna cry...

• Sponsors (?)

Pro-Hawk said:
:doh: Is this really a SVO car?

I really don't mind the BBC part, but to butcher a SVO when there are tons of GTs and LXs out there is plan stupid :fuss:

My understanding is that he hacked this SVO because of the stock performance suspension and 4-wheel disc brakes...but then he put in a 9" rear and new axles...so did this guy chop up an origianl svo simply for the yellow koni's???

He took the original car, and put a new front clip on (nose and hood), and rear valance to make it the 87 up body style, then added the gt ground effects.He could have bought an 87 gt shell or a 4 banger and added the ground effects. There are so many other options!! Instead he said "Why not go find a limited production car and hack it all to hell?". Some people just dont understand........

93ConvertibleLX said:
My understanding is that he hacked this SVO because of the stock performance suspension and 4-wheel disc brakes...but then he put in a 9" rear and new axles...so did this guy chop up an origianl svo simply for the yellow koni's???

He took the original car, and put a new front clip on (nose and hood), and rear valance to make it the 87 up body style, then added the gt ground effects.He could have bought an 87 gt shell or a 4 banger and added the ground effects. There are so many other options!! Instead he said "Why not go find a limited production car and hack it all to hell?". Some people just dont understand........

Thats what I'm saying, hell you can find GTs a dime a dozen now days.This guy should stop watching to much T.V, if all your doing is completely changing everything on the car to look like a later model "Fox" than you wasted time and money in my book. (Not to mention destroyed a classic car :bang: ).

I refuse to give any details at this time........EVERYBODY Hear me when I say this.....There is a 1969 something coming out of my garage and its not a V8(anymore) and its not Ford powered...(originally) But it sure will piss off every Die hard chevy owner not to mention outrun most of them.

That is a sad sad mess of crap.

351- If you area is like ours, The former 5.0 ford 71 Camaro Was a smash hit around here.
So Much so my friend smashed it into a pole goofing around :rolleyes:
But it really did piss a heck of a lot of people off around here!