E ebone84 20+ Year Stangneter Jun 8, 2004 125 40 39 Jan 9, 2021 #1 Jan 9, 2021 #1 Still trying to make sure I didn’t miss a plug anybody know what these wires are or where they go to ....I’m hoping radio nothing with the HVAC Attachments 3CAB0DBA-5E88-4890-8CF5-D00698DFC43A.webp 325.6 KB · Views: 207 Dan02gt mazing how much gas smell came from that tiny hole 20+ Year Stangneter Mar 2, 2003 909 415 113 Greenville, NC Jan 9, 2021 #2 Jan 9, 2021 #2 Those look like the ones that go near the computer in the kick panel. I think some of the wires run the instrument cluster. E ebone84 20+ Year Stangneter Jun 8, 2004 125 40 39 Jan 9, 2021 #3 Jan 9, 2021 #3 Not to long up under the radio headed toward the glove compartment.... i’m going to really stick my head up under there and see what I see ... Mustang5L5 That is…until I whipped out my Bissell Mod Dude Feb 18, 2001 43,332 18,059 224 Massachusetts Jan 9, 2021 #4 Jan 9, 2021 #4 What year is the car? EDIT: 91 right? Looking at the evtm there’s a few possibilities. Wire colors of one of the plugs would help Last edited: Jan 9, 2021 Mustang5L5 That is…until I whipped out my Bissell Mod Dude Feb 18, 2001 43,332 18,059 224 Massachusetts Jan 9, 2021 #5 Jan 9, 2021 #5 Do the wire colors match this? You must log in or register to reply here. Similar threads U No fuel pump relay in harness Uli661 May 18, 2026 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Replies 4 Views 205 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Jun 1, 2026 Uli661 U T5 identification 3054tony May 16, 2026 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- 2 Replies 25 Views 633 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- May 20, 2026 AeroCoupe D Progress Thread Today in the shed........ Don7Up May 5, 2026 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- 2 Replies 33 Views 2K 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Sep 16, 2026 LILCBRA Electrical/engine bay harness questions djj62478 May 29, 2026 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Replies 7 Views 371 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Jun 6, 2026 djj62478 J 67 mustang interior courtesy light wiring JCuster Jun 9, 2026 1965 - 1973 Classic Mustangs -General/Talk- Replies 2 Views 150 1965 - 1973 Classic Mustangs -General/Talk- Jun 17, 2026 GypsyR G Share: Bluesky Email Share Link
Still trying to make sure I didn’t miss a plug anybody know what these wires are or where they go to ....I’m hoping radio nothing with the HVAC
Dan02gt mazing how much gas smell came from that tiny hole 20+ Year Stangneter Mar 2, 2003 909 415 113 Greenville, NC Jan 9, 2021 #2 Jan 9, 2021 #2 Those look like the ones that go near the computer in the kick panel. I think some of the wires run the instrument cluster. E ebone84 20+ Year Stangneter Jun 8, 2004 125 40 39 Jan 9, 2021 #3 Jan 9, 2021 #3 Not to long up under the radio headed toward the glove compartment.... i’m going to really stick my head up under there and see what I see ... Mustang5L5 That is…until I whipped out my Bissell Mod Dude Feb 18, 2001 43,332 18,059 224 Massachusetts Jan 9, 2021 #4 Jan 9, 2021 #4 What year is the car? EDIT: 91 right? Looking at the evtm there’s a few possibilities. Wire colors of one of the plugs would help Last edited: Jan 9, 2021 Mustang5L5 That is…until I whipped out my Bissell Mod Dude Feb 18, 2001 43,332 18,059 224 Massachusetts Jan 9, 2021 #5 Jan 9, 2021 #5 Do the wire colors match this? You must log in or register to reply here.
Those look like the ones that go near the computer in the kick panel. I think some of the wires run the instrument cluster.
E ebone84 20+ Year Stangneter Jun 8, 2004 125 40 39 Jan 9, 2021 #3 Jan 9, 2021 #3 Not to long up under the radio headed toward the glove compartment.... i’m going to really stick my head up under there and see what I see ... Mustang5L5 That is…until I whipped out my Bissell Mod Dude Feb 18, 2001 43,332 18,059 224 Massachusetts Jan 9, 2021 #4 Jan 9, 2021 #4 What year is the car? EDIT: 91 right? Looking at the evtm there’s a few possibilities. Wire colors of one of the plugs would help Last edited: Jan 9, 2021 Mustang5L5 That is…until I whipped out my Bissell Mod Dude Feb 18, 2001 43,332 18,059 224 Massachusetts Jan 9, 2021 #5 Jan 9, 2021 #5 Do the wire colors match this?
Not to long up under the radio headed toward the glove compartment.... i’m going to really stick my head up under there and see what I see ...
Mustang5L5 That is…until I whipped out my Bissell Mod Dude Feb 18, 2001 43,332 18,059 224 Massachusetts Jan 9, 2021 #4 Jan 9, 2021 #4 What year is the car? EDIT: 91 right? Looking at the evtm there’s a few possibilities. Wire colors of one of the plugs would help Last edited: Jan 9, 2021
What year is the car? EDIT: 91 right? Looking at the evtm there’s a few possibilities. Wire colors of one of the plugs would help
Mustang5L5 That is…until I whipped out my Bissell Mod Dude Feb 18, 2001 43,332 18,059 224 Massachusetts Jan 9, 2021 #5 Jan 9, 2021 #5 Do the wire colors match this?