If you are a 4.6L N/A member, read this =)

UDTBadkarma said:

Ok UDT, after consulting for the best and honest person for these type decisions...my mom....I have decided that I persoanlly like this one for its exclusivity for EACH member. But whats undecided is the horse (which I like) . SO if you wouldnt mind printing up both versions of this piece, as id like to see what it looks like on the 1/4 window.
And Iv been thinking, for me since I dont have a # LOL...just put in Founder in place of the "member #" Thanks man. Ill get back to you tommorow to see how that looks.

If people dont like the horse, that along with colour can be individual and you can choose. Bill, we can have 5.4L inplace of 4.6L

ANYONE HAVE ANY COMPLAINTS ABOUT THIS?????

BTW I like that reflective colour. Silverish

• Sponsors (?)

40th GT said:
Hey UDT, is there a way for you to make the lettering relflective to light?

I'd be interested in buying a pair of: (in the exact color scheme)
View attachment 478798

Oh and since I'm not an N/A club member, you should make some w/o the club designation. :)

Yes any reflective vinyl i use will remain its original color, but when it is hit by headlights at night (or certain angles in the sunlight) it will turn white. And, i'll see what i can do. See the only way im allowed to make stangnet.com decals, is if it has the 4.6L club thing under it. I can't just make a horse logo and have it say stangnet.com under it, its copyright infringment.

If you come up with something you want, let me know

UDTBadkarma said:
Yes any reflective vinyl i use will remain its original color, but when it is hit by headlights at night (or certain angles in the sunlight) it will turn white. And, i'll see what i can do. See the only way im allowed to make stangnet.com decals, is if it has the 4.6L club thing under it. I can't just make a horse logo and have it say stangnet.com under it, its copyright infringment.

If you come up with something you want, let me know
I like the Ford mustang emblem with the 4.6L N/A Club slogan :nice:

BTW, Thanks for the add :nice: :nice: