I'm a traitor! A Happy one.

skywalker said:
i simply can't stand the looks of late model vette's.

The new GTOs on the other hand, I could make love to them.

I looked up bland in the dictionary and there was a picture of the new GTO in there.

I don't like the looks of the new corvette too much but the C5s are so freaking awesome. I'm going to buy me one when I can afford it. The C5 vettes, 05 mustang and Ford GT are the only cars I would consider buying, in that order.

XXBULLETSXX said:
Funny it took Germans to bring back classic looking Mopars not americans? What's with that????

Like the new Charger?
Horrible what they did to such a classic name...it would be like making a 4 door Mustang!!
They are about to ruin the CHallenger name in 2009....idiots!!! But then, it DOES sell more MUSTANGS!!

Maniac!

I don't consider myself a traitor, I drive daily my 98 Z71 Silverado, and I really love Chevy trucks. I have nothing against Fords, but whenever I am in the market I can't find one that is the quality I am looking for. And most people haven't changed out their cruise control switches in the Ford trucks that cause the fires..

The Hopkinator said:
I love "Eleanor" , and my wifes 69 fastback is pretty cool.
But the most awesome factory muscle car imho is the 1968 SS/ rs Camaro in black. With blacked out windows of course. Just plain bad.

So have you got one yet Hop? We know you've done the GT500E thing, and I remember you saying something about the 68 Camaro a while ago.

EDIT: 68 not 69, even I know that.