Fox Indian Outlaw, home soon!

• Sponsors (?)

Well, the Outlaw is home! It looks like he did a good job. He put some kind of thick black sealer over his work, presumably to keep it from rusting again. Thing is, here in my corner of Oho, we are having what for us is a significant snow event, (stupid groundhog!) so I haven't been able to drive it. It was snowing like hell the day he dropped it off, so I put the cover over it immediately, and there it's sat all week! :( Oh well, as long as my mighty Dodge Slayer goes, that's what's import right now, right? Oh yea, Yes those are ram's heads hanging off the end of the knight's lance...

Attachments

• slayer.JPG
    slayer.JPG
    124.4 KB · Views: 79
Well, the snow has melted off enough I could finally take the Indian Outlaw out for the first time since I got it back! First thing we did was go to my "brother's" tire shop. Got a new set of Cooper Cobra tires on order. A set of 225-55-16 to replace the dry rotted from sitting set that's on it. That will be Tuesday's project! Then I made a couple grocery/pharmacy stops. On the one hand, the trunk space just isn't the same as Stealth Fighter's, but on the other hand, the Stealth Fighter doesn't have that V8 though Flowmasters roar of the Outlaw. Nor does the SF have that same "kick you in the ass" feel when you hit the go pedal IO has. Don't get me wrong, SF has a serious case of the quicks for a front drive V6, and I firmly believe SF could absolutely slaughter any of IO's V6 counterparts, but, SF has also 16 years of technological advancement on her side. Anywho, to rewind to that ass kick'n feeling... I gave the IO just a little "extra" at one point to make a yellow light, and was "Oooo.... Dam! I forgot about that!" I didn't give it enough to gas to break the tires loose or anything, but she definitely got my attention with the afore mentioned kick!

• Hell Yeah!
Reactions: 2 users
I used to really like those Cooper Cobra tires. Had those and Bridgestone Potenzas ( they suck now ) and Nitro 450 my favorite on a stock mustang.

Reactions: 1 user
Yea! for the new Cobra Cooper Super Poopers!
I want some Coopers for our Cobra II because it doesn't say Cobra or have Cobra logos in enough spots yet.

The site isn't letting me post icons at the moment, so .....smiley face, smiley face, smiley face.

Reactions: 1 users