Injector Cleaning - Who Did You Send Yours To?

The baskets and o-rings in the bottom are the old ones. I was there when he removed them. Just about every pintle cap broke coming off so those are new as well.

Reactions: 1 user
  • Sponsors (?)

Lol they all ways do, Old plastic with heat cycles don't like being told to move... Thought they where extras being all packed up nice like that, I just throw em in the trash. I bough a kit with like 200 of the caps baskets, o rings and spacers years ago, not even close to running out.

Got them back and he said they were not terrible but definitely needed the cleaning. Were putting out about 39 lb/hr @ 43.5 psi and the spray patterns were quote "not the best". All cleaned up, all within 1% of each other and now putting out 45 lb/hr @ 43.5 psi. Very satisfied with the $120 spent on this.

IMG_1657.jpeg?width=960&height=720&fit=bounds]
IMG_1657.jpg
I have purchased items through Alex's parts a few times... Their packaging is similar to this too... Always nice to get an item packaged like someone cares...

Reactions: 1 user
I used Cruzin Performance waaay back in 2008 and they did a good job but I was wondering if anyone had this done recently and who did it. I am wanting to send a set of Ford Racing green top EV1 42 lb/hr injectors out to get cleaned and was just curious if anyone either knew someone or had experience here recently.
I did my own...t-coupe browns....There is a video on you tube that shows how to do it....Very easy...
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rUUgR94drxg&t=86s