Forced Induction Injector size for supercharger

I was wondering what typical size injectors are necessary when I eventually go to forced induction; I've seen some guys on the internet go up to 60 pounds but my engine has stock internals....just trying to be prepared before I make the jump because I want to get it right the first time.

• Sponsors (?)

I would say 190 minimum but if you're changing it why not go 255.
I have a 255 on mine and have run anywhere from 5-10 lbs with it,
still running it with my n/a 393.

Imo 30# injectors would work but again you may want to oversize for future boost increase.
60# would be overkill at that boost level.
Don't forget you'll need a matching maf or some way to program it in the tune.
Are you planning on some type of tune/chip for the set-up ?

Ok, so no need to worry about maf since the mspnp is speed density.
You'll just need to make adjustments in your tune for the larger injectors and boost.
@a91what on this site can give you all the help you need with the tune.

So let me ask this question; I'm going to a Gt40 setup before I eventually go to forced induction...will my 19's support my H/C/I with the MSPNP...just want to cover my bases before I buy unnecessary injectors and still have to upgrade again for later?

You could run your 19s with a GT40 HCI n/a set-up using the MSPNP and upgrade injectors later.

If you have the extra funds you could upgrade your injectors while you have the top end torn apart for the HCI upgrade.
Then just tune the Megaquirt accordingly.

I have run 80 pound injectors with a mild NA H/C/I set up and tuning device (quarterhorse). The setup was gt40 heads, ported cobra intake, tfs 1 cam. It ran like stock. I now have an s trim with bigger heads and cam running 15 psi of boost. Since you have a MSPNP no reason not to get 80 pound injectors.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
For what I'm reading on the Deka injectors they seem like a good investment; I appreciate everyone's input on this; keep feeding me input because I want a strong but reliable daily driver...I've had this car for almost 20 years and it's time to finish this car.