Insane crash I drove by this morning...

NIKwoaC

中國製造
15 Year Member
Oct 31, 2006
Chengdu Province
Not a 5.0, but this is definitely an example of how speed kills. Read the news story for details.

1 Killed In Interstate Crash - Indiana News Story - WRTV Indianapolis

i465fatalcrash2_20091216104959_640_480.JPG

i465fatalcrash_20091216104747_640_480.JPG

• Sponsors (?)

"Police weren't aware that the crash had happened until after 6 a.m., when a Boone County deputy who was working another crash in the area, saw the vehicle."

Wow... You'd think someone would have at least heard something, not that EMS would have been able to do much. Look at the trees, they've seen a few wrecks there already unless that's all from the Caddy.

"Police weren't aware that the crash had happened until after 6 a.m., when a Boone County deputy who was working another crash in the area, saw the vehicle."

Wow... You'd think someone would have at least heard something, not that EMS would have been able to do much. Look at the trees, they've seen a few wrecks there already unless that's all from the Caddy.

I can see how they missed it, there aren't any residential or industrial buildings nearby, and the car was down and away from the road a bit. Add in that it happened around midnight, and my guess is that the headlights weren't on...