Intro/Has anyone seen this Cobra in LA?

Booya said:
Man that was a cool scene at the Q. I think I parked next to your car tonight but didn't get a chance to meet you guys. I wanted to run my car tonight but I was wearing shorts and didn't know that you had to be wearing jeans and have a helmet. I'll get a helmet and see you there next time.
:doh: damn I apologize for not introducing myself. I believe you did park next to me. I was the guy doing the cooking next to that little tiny stove while everyone stood around and ordered me to cook this and that for them. Anyways, I hope you can make it on the 7th, because I know that will be a kick ass drive. :)

• Sponsors (?)

No problem, fellas. We'll meet again... That Red '04 Cobra with the Kenesis rims was sweeeeet...

I took pics of those diecast models on my kitchen countertop using a Canon SD110 Digital Elph. I love taking pics of cars. Big ones, small ones, as long as they're fast...

Here's a link to the Diecast model site:

http://www.millertechservices.com/modelweb

When you were referring to the 7th, did you mean the wildhorsessd meet in Escondido? See you guys soon.

nope, we meant the cruise that a group of us are going on up through the mountains, ending with a BBQ on the beach up in camp pendleton.
we're not part of the wild horses sd club or anything like that. :)

Isn't a "club" something you hit people over the head with?
The red Cobra belongs to a guy named Val. He and his wife are very nice people. He has a softball tournament next weekend so he will not be joining us.
That is some good photography of the die cast cars chris!
I'll look for you on Palomor Airport road.