Introduction

UNMODULAR

Sep 23, 2007
Hey guys and gals,

I'd like to introduce myself. My name is Rick and I'm from the Cincinnati area. Back in the day I had a '95 GTS but fell on some hard times in '99 and had to give the car up. Now that I'm financially stable and I have FINALLY convinced the wife to let me put my quarterly bonus income towards a new toy I'm going to be hanging out in here with you guys. I plan on purchasing a 94-95 5.0 in the next 6 months and in the mean time will be getting re-familiar with the aftermarket performance options available to me. I look forward to your insight and opinions while I try to pick back up where I left off 8 years ago. Talk with y'all soon. Peace.

• Sponsors (?)

Welcome to 94-95 :SNSign:

Good Luck on your search :nice:

If you are looking for a mint, low mileage, 94-95 :shrug:
it is most likely gonna take a bit of persistence on your part :crazy:

What kind of Stang are you looking for :shrug:

What kind of condition :shrug:

What are your plans for it after you get it :shrug:

Hey ... Tell us all about it :rlaugh:

Grady

Welcome to 94-95 :SNSign:

Good Luck on your search :nice:

If you are looking for a mint, low mileage, 94-95 :shrug:
it is most likely gonna take a bit of persistence on your part :crazy:

What kind of Stang are you looking for? I'd prefer to get a hold of a cobra coupe, leather seats, M5, preferrably white, but if the price is right I can be flexible, but it has to be a manual shift.

What kind of condition? Nice interior with a fair paint job that will get me by until the other mods are done. I'm not worried about mileage if it still runs well. I don't need it for a daily driver but if I can get a few miles out of it before I'm ready to drop a new block in it all the better.

What are your plans for it after you get it? 331 or 347 stroker, not sure if I wana go all motor or S/C (but man, do I love KB superchargers!), upgraded chassis/suspension, plenty of show, plenty of go. I expect to put about 4-5k into this car each year for the next 5 or so years. :nice:

Welcome...

sounds like you will have a heck of a car there very quickly... we are a good group here... we range from the poor boys (myself included) to those of us with larger budgets...

I look forward to following this build-up.