Is this a good exhaust set-up for a 2001 Cobra??

E9_95_GT

Nov 18, 2003
i have a friend with a 2001 Cobra he wants me to help him find a good exhaust setup for it,,he wants it to sound good,,so i found this setup,,,MRT H-pipe w/ hi-flow cats,and the Flowmaster Delta Force Race Catback (3.00" piping and Super 40 Mufflers),,,both the h-pipe and catback are from mustangexhaust.com

• Sponsors (?)

I'm not sure if MRT has worked out the "kinks" in their H pipes yet, but last I heard, a fellow '01 owner had a helluva time getting a proper fitment from his MRT H pipe...so you might want to verify that first before placing the order FYI... :)

ask your bud if he's seen (or heard :nice: ) of these:
http://reviews.stangnet.com/review.cgi?ID=229

My exhaust systems' still 100% factory-stock............. down to the tips. But warranty runs out (for me) on the 4th of July this year, and that little piece right there along with some hi-flo cats is gonna be making some fireworks at my house shortly thereafter.

Dr. Gas X-pipe + 4v Cobra motor @ 6500RPM= the sound of "pure evil".
Werd............. :D

OleGrayCar said:
ask your bud if he's seen (or heard :nice: ) of these:
http://reviews.stangnet.com/review.cgi?ID=229

My exhaust systems' still 100% factory-stock............. down to the tips. But warranty runs out (for me) on the 4th of July this year, and that little piece right there along with some hi-flo cats is gonna be making some fireworks at my house shortly thereafter.

Dr. Gas X-pipe + 4v Cobra motor @ 6500RPM= the sound of "pure evil".
Werd............. :D

Have to agree w/Ole Gray!

I run the Dr. Gas and Maganflow and is just evil. But I tell you that if you want PURE EVIL sound then go with Dr. Gas X and 2 Chambers Flowmaster (Non-Deltaflow). You will be turning heads and the sound will be wicked mad!

I was running the flows with my Dr. Gas and they ONLY reason I changed is because I'm stationed in Germany (US Army) it was just too loud for the Autobahn and my wife would not ride on the car!

Other than that, once I get back to the old US of A....the flows are going back!

Naz