It's a girl! 1990 LX 5.0 Convertible

• Sponsors (?)

Pony wheels are 91-93.

those are the correct original wheels on your ‘90

That interior is original as well. Ford did some two-tone interior colors on the convertibles. In your case white/titanium. The hard tops got more uniform color schemes. Your white/titanium door panels for example are convertible only. A hardtop 1990 with titanium would have a solid gray door panel

Pony wheels are 91-93.

those are the correct original wheels on your ‘90

That interior is original as well. Ford did some two-tone interior colors on the convertibles. In your case white/titanium. The hard tops got more uniform color schemes. Your white/titanium door panels for example are convertible only. A hardtop 1990 with titanium would have a solid gray door panel
Yes, agreed that the interior is supposed to be white/titanium. My questions are more to understand which pieces of plastic on the interior are the correct titanium. Some pieces have been replaced, or dyed again, but not all. I'm just looking to get everything back to the consistent and correct color. I'm going to go with the SEM spray and give it a whirl.

Thanks.

So how did the color come out? did it match like you were hoping?
Thanks for asking. No, I haven't gotten to this yet. Been busy with other car and home projects.

I'm also making a list of everything I want to correct and this is on the list, but no longer my top priority.

Honestly, this is my summer beater. It is plenty fun to drive, even if it isn't much to look at.

Here's white 86 fully restored:

1616596675295.png

:eek:

Welcome aboard :SN:

Wow, that looks great. The four-eyes have grown on me. This looks as good as new!
It is in fact, better than new:

Click through the update tab:
1617753538245.png

• Loved It!
Reactions: 1 user