Well, Dave, you've given me an idea.
I've been on a 'walkabout' over the last week and am gearing up to move to a new place in a new place.
It looks like I might be raising my own beef in the new year. I won't be a cattle rancher or anything like that (well sorta like that) but I'm thinking about raising just a few beef cows.
I still have lots of things to do including building my cabin way out in the ding-toollies.
Why? Lots of reasons but...
My closest neighbor lives somewhere over that ridge. He's a cattle farmer and a hell of a nice guy.
I've been on a 'walkabout' over the last week and am gearing up to move to a new place in a new place.

It looks like I might be raising my own beef in the new year. I won't be a cattle rancher or anything like that (well sorta like that) but I'm thinking about raising just a few beef cows.
I still have lots of things to do including building my cabin way out in the ding-toollies.
Why? Lots of reasons but...
My closest neighbor lives somewhere over that ridge. He's a cattle farmer and a hell of a nice guy.



. I went wild, like I was running through the swamps of the florida pan handle naked with an empty beer bottle to guide me and bought this.




that homey doesn’t have to deal with that anymore.
















