It's official!! Chepie's going in for a new top!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
OT - I may go see the car tomorrow morning

Work is progressing on Chepie. If I get the call, I may stop in on my way to work tomorrow morning, and see how it is doing. If so, I'll post pics!

(Jeez! I hafta OT my own thread!!!!)

Originally posted by mfp4073
I keep dropping in here just to see how its possible to keep a thread about a new top going for 8-9 pages....you people are amazing!

IS THAT what this thread is about...???

and here I thought it was about some mustang babe running topless thru my closet and then skinny dipping in the gutter............

Yeah, and.......

Originally posted by 65stanger
Chepsk8, Chelle, Mustsuzi and Deanna.......???

a-HEM. I'm not a legume, a canine, an FCM of any shape or color; nor am I a seasonal confectionary! I think that qualifies me as a "people". Therefore I believe I get to add myself to that list.

Besides, it looks as though Chepsk8 may need help in dealing with all those ladies! I willingly sacrifice myself to his cause.

OT: (How do you slip Off-Topic on an already off-topic thred?) Hey Chepie (Mr. SAAC official-dude); did you happen to catch my thread from the Midnight at the Oasis car show? Piccies of a 68.5 GT500KR f-back with factory air (advertised as 1 of 46). It's for sale, $70K. 'Course I had a bunch of pic's of the KR vert that lives here in Yuma - definitely NOT EVER for sale - inheritance from his Dad the orig. purchaser. And, before you ask, I didn't think to snap the fender tags. I saw the one on the f-back; and can probably make an app't to see the 'vert's tag (Guy's a surgeon, my wife's a Recovery Room nurse - he probably owes her one for something!).

(See,I come with bribes to weasel my way into the "people" group)

Still Dreamin'

Re: Yeah, and.......

Originally posted by StangDreamin'
Besides, it looks as though Chepsk8 may need help in dealing with all those ladies! I willingly sacrifice myself to his cause. Still Dreamin'

Better be careful there Bubba, or wife might decide to throw away the fish and start thwapping you with the folding chair again......!!!

Re: Re: Yeah, and.......

Originally posted by 65stanger
Better be careful there Bubba, or wife might decide to throw away the fish and start thwapping you with the folding chair again......!!!

Ahhhh, but I've learned..... The Stangnet page is not open in the wife's presence.

Besides, remember you promised me that package from vicodanland

Still Dreamin'

Re: Re: Re: Yeah, and.......

Originally posted by StangDreamin'
Ahhhh, but I've learned..... The Stangnet page is not open in the wife's presence.
Besides, remember you promised me that package from vicodanland

Still Dreamin'

Oh....so she FINALLY beat some sense into you....!!!

And as for your package.....sorry, that flight got hijacked!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.