JEGS

BDAWK2002

Apr 28, 2005
Old Bridge N.J.
I just love how JEGS screams and yells how great they are for offering free shipping and then charges a "HANDLING CHARGE".:nonono: And the handling charge is way more then UPS would charge for shipping.I just paid a $9.99 charge for a set of bellhousing dowels.What does it take to handle a set of dowels?GIVE ME A FRIGGING BREAK!!!!To bad I'm to lazy to find them somewhere else.

• Sponsors (?)

I see your point about having to spend $10 to get those small parts sent to your door, but it makes more sense and saves others money if you order multiple or larger parts. I ordered the King cobra clutch kit, new clutch cable, adjustable quadrant, steel bearing retainer, and a pivot fork, and was only charged the $10 handling fee... Great deal if you ask me, considering how much the clutch weighs on its own....

94GTPilot said:
I see your point about having to spend $10 to get those small parts sent to your door, but it makes more sense and saves others money if you order multiple or larger parts. I ordered the King cobra clutch kit, new clutch cable, adjustable quadrant, steel bearing retainer, and a pivot fork, and was only charged the $10 handling fee... Great deal if you ask me, considering how much the clutch weighs on its own....

+1, order more stuff next time :D

I agree with 94GTpilot. I just wait 'til I get a big order together and that $10 fee averages out to less than tax. If I need something small right away I get it locally.

YEah i remember when i was going to order a schrader valve adapter for a gauge. It was 5.99 and the handling ws 8.99. I just ended up waiting for a big order. Its kind of a good deal when you are about to order like 1,300 bucks worth of stuff. Which i am about to do :nice: