Just drove 1282 miles in 19 hours 33 minutes

• Sponsors (?)

Ouch! I'm sorry you had to drive through that. I luckily got home from work a couple of hours before it hit, it was quite a light show last night.

By the way love the seats! :nice:

it wasn't raining when I was heading South on 75 going through Cincinnati. It was just major lightning...probably 10 - 15 strikes every 2 seconds, haven't seen lightning like that in a long time.

so you spent 1100 bucks on seats? :doh:

instant gratification sucks haha :rolleyes:

they do look nice :nice:

im not mad. sure as heck had I had UPS or FEDEX Ship them, they'd have been all torn up or ripped, scuffed, scratched, or something broken on them. I've seen how they handle packages and they do not handle them with care.

either way I was gonna spend $1000 on the seats, shipping, and insurance, so why not spend the extra $100 and go have a little fun and see America while I'm at it? :D

The only thing I don't care to see again is the Ohio drivers...those people can't drive to save their lives. they poke along in the fast lane, and you come up on them and they don't even move over, they just continue right along as if you're not behind them and you don't exist.

hell yea dude thats awesome. The fastest trip i ever did was 700 miles in 9.5 hours. Bet it was fun. I live like 3 miles north of Louisville in IN and We had the same Lightening storm. Yea it was Nuts!. Nice seats man!

hell yea dude thats awesome. The fastest trip i ever did was 700 miles in 9.5 hours. Bet it was fun. I live like 3 miles north of Louisville in IN and We had the same Lightening storm. Yea it was Nuts!. Nice seats man!

I hold the family record for fastest time from Denver to Kansas City.

used to live in KC, and my dad made the trip in 1980 in 8 hours flat from Kansas City to Denver.

In 2004 I went out to see my grandpa a few months before he died. Anyhow my return trip from Denver to Kansas City (600 mile trip) took me 6 hours 59 minutes, and I was flyin!

did you guys get any rain or hail out of that storm?