Just got done making a custom camera mount. Does some pretty cool angles.

poneypower89

Now everyone in the world will know I wanna bang t
Dec 6, 2004
Indianapolis, Indiana
So I've wanting one of those professional "Car Cam mounts" like they use in the movies.. but the prices online were running anywhere from 200 bucks to 2000... :nonono:

So I just made my own :nice: Total build cost of $9.12 :D

I made a little movie.. nothing fancy at all.. just checking the different angles I could get. Angles in order are Door (towards front), Fender, Door (towards rear), Roof. Let me know what you guys think!!!

www.dojag.com/angleshots.wmv

• Sponsors (?)

Pic of the mount...

cammount.jpg

grey5.0beast said:
so how exactly does it mount to the car, electrical tapelol

Nope :rlaugh: There IS electrical tape on my camera though.. but that completely unrelated to the mount. I broke my battery/memory card door and the battery wont stay in without the door... do I got the battery tapped in :D

Kepp guessing... its really not that complicated.. if you look at it.. you'll realize how I made it.

Roland69 said:
gas is on the right lol....that is a good idea.

lol, I wasnt trying to make a *show off* vid... just testing the capabilities of the mount. Trying to decide if it holds well enough for my 0-100 sprints. :shrug:

(and dont think I dont use the gas... did you see the condition my tires are in :rlaugh: )

I just did a sweet 2nd gear burnout for about 60 feet showing off tonight lol....first one like that I have done in this car. all gas no popping the clutch or using brakes just raw 5.0 power lol. The first thing I thought was " Man I wish I got that on video for Stangnet"....<--- no lie

Roland69 said:
I just did a sweet 2nd gear burnout for about 60 feet showing off tonight lol....first one like that I have done in this car. all gas no popping the clutch or using brakes just raw 5.0 power lol. The first thing I thought was " Man I wish I got that on video for Stangnet"....<--- no lie

YEA NO ***** Roland!!!!

FROM NOW ON> NO ONE SHALL ABUSE THEIR MUSTANG WITHOUT A CAMERA'S PRESENCE... I still need more vid before I can make a sound stangnet compilation.

and

IWASHMYCAR:

Why? Because of the wind noise or fear of it falling :rlaugh: