15.5 KB · Views: 57
  • 1108081345c.jpg
    1108081345c.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 64
  • 1108081344e.jpg
    1108081344e.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 66
  • Sponsors (?)

yea the ga warehouse i less than 5 miles from my house. i remember my brother picked up parts from there and never had any problems. i might try them out.

but as for foglights, i'm gunna head for the junkyard within the next few days.

as for the tips i dont have any $ for my exhaust now so what do y'all think about just dumping them after the axle but enough that y'all can't see them. that won't change the sound at all, will it?

I cut mine right at the muffler and it did make it louder but i got the interior drone now. Of course when my girl rides with me i just pretend to listen cause i cant hear her:D gotta love the drone

i worked at mu for a year in ct, the crew in ct could care less about customer service. and they never have anything in stock. when i worked there i spent half my day fixing the ga's store's screw ups.

Heres a funny story, needed to get some hood bumpers a couple weeks ago. Me and the GF drive to MU as it's like 20 minutes from her place. I walk in, grab the magazine and find what I need in about 1 minute. Theres a buzzer on the door, and the 3 guys in back could see me, and I could see them. One walks out and says someone will help me shortly. A few minutes goes by and the guys in back (through a few panes of glass) are still there joking around. It took me to get their attention before anyone came out to help. It's annoying when someone has an EASY job, and slacks off with it.

Not to mention the wrong stuff I've gotten from them, the wrong advice on their products etc... I got there because its local and returns are easy.

Heres a funny story, needed to get some hood bumpers a couple weeks ago. Me and the GF drive to MU as it's like 20 minutes from her place. I walk in, grab the magazine and find what I need in about 1 minute. Theres a buzzer on the door, and the 3 guys in back could see me, and I could see them. One walks out and says someone will help me shortly. A few minutes goes by and the guys in back (through a few panes of glass) are still there joking around. It took me to get their attention before anyone came out to help. It's annoying when someone has an EASY job, and slacks off with it.

Not to mention the wrong stuff I've gotten from them, the wrong advice on their products etc... I got there because its local and returns are easy.

lol i could give you 100 instances like this.

for one, this guy came in, i was on the phone with a customer. the guy stands there like you did for 20 minutes politely. then he rings the customer service bell. once. they all ignore him. ten minutes later, another ding, still nothing. 10 minutes later he starts repeatedly hitting the bell. one of the guys assigned to the front desk, walks out to the counter, takes the bell, and walks back into the offices... needless to say the guy was pissed. but it was horrible.

another time... i had a few customers who dealt with me alone, they specifically called and asked for me because i wasnt a piece of *****. so this guy, who had bought thousands of dollars worth of parts from us, calls and tells me he broke his car and needs a part for FFW in the morning. amazingly, we had it in stock. he says he will drive down from upstate NY and pick it up, i tell him ok i will wait for him. 15 minutes before close the guy calls me and says he's ten minutes out, i told him ide wait for him. i had already printed out the order and picked the part... the guy pulls in 5 minutes late, and the manager, who ok'd the deal from the start, refuses to open the door for the guy... i quit on the spot and never went back.

sorry for jacking the thread lol