Just got my baby

• Sponsors (?)

no i never said i already own it, i just didnt mention that i didnt have it already :D. actually i think in a few threads i mentioned that i didnt have it yet but those are pics of it.

i spent 5 hours today cleaning and detailing every lil thing on it. my friend was going to come over and take some professional pics for me but never got the chance so pics are still to come.

one question... how do i fix an ashtray door that has the lil piece on the center console broken off??

agreed but i still want to fix it. just for aesthetic reasons. i was thinkin about just glueing it shut but i still want to use the power socket to charge my phone/gps/etc. I'll probably get a whole new center console soon because it's cracked in a few spots.

Cant tell from your sig pic but are the fog lights there?

no the previous owner hit a small deer and never replaced them. any idea where i can get them cheap?

I just had to replace one of mine because a lens got cracked some how. I looked for a stocker but I ended up buying aftermarket. I got it off e-bay but it was a nice glass piece and did not come with the mounting bracket but I had that already.