Just Would Like A Couple Opinions

Dylan Cole

May 15, 2016
So just a couple questions about my 2000 3.8 I'm hoping someone could help me with. And one of them being, why does it shake when I go over 130 KM and when ever I start slowing down after going over 75ish KM. And the second question being, why did my battery light come on after I red lined a gear? (Reason it happened was I was accelerating and my pedal got caught on my floor mat and it red lined so I pulled my mat back releasing the pedal and then my battery light came one... didn't blink just solid battery light, then ever after turning it off and back on it remained on.) Sorry for the run on sentences, anything helps. Thanks in advance. Also theres shaking just my steering wheel unless I'm going slow then its the whole car so I might just get my rotors checked and make sure they aren't warped or anything like that and get my new tires put on and balanced and all that fun stuff. So if anyone could help me on any of my questions that would be greatly appreciated. Also one last thing, could my voltage regulator harness be going/ gone?

• Sponsors (?)