KAMRF constant 1.00 during CL

Help...so I finally got my car to startup without long cranks loading a different MAF curve. Before this, the car used to rev really fast. Now the car has a huge hesitation. Anyway, I tried to datalog today and I waited for the car to go into CL and when it did, the KAMRF values never moved from 1.00. What is wrong? This datalog was done in Calcon because, for the life of me, I can't figure out how to datalog with BE.

Also, my primaries start glowing red after running at idle for a couple of minutes. Is that running lean or rich?

• Sponsors (?)

A car won't go CL for several reasons. One of the reasons is the MAF curve is just too far off. I suggest you force open loop all the time, use a wideband to dial it into the ballpark and then re-enable CL and fine tune it. You cannot just load a generic MAF curve or one you got from somewhere and hope it is right.

Another question. I'm almost done getting my wideband hooked up and running perfect. Should I be tuning the MAF curve in OL or the injector PW table in OL? I'm going to start by getting the idle to around 14.6 lambda and then I should be somewhat good right? I have no way of driving it due to stupid CT laws where I have to pass emissions before I can register it.