keep 5.0 or get new Cobra?

ludwickd

Dec 26, 2001
del rio, TX
Alright guys what should I do?

I have a really clean 91 5.0 red 76,000 original miles...kinda fond of these cars it's what I had in high school.. I have powerdyne supercharger.. been on for about a year.. I have some parts my father gave me along with the supercharger Trickflow track heat heads and intake.. It has the original T-5 and cluth. I'm a pilot in the Air Force so I'm not really hurting for money.. should I..

keep the 5.0.. spend the money get it setup right with the trickflow and possibly a Vortec..?

or return to stock sell and go with the 03 Cobra?

Does anyone know who does great work in San Antonio TEXAS if I decide to keep? machine shop work? great work installing heads and intake?.. I would attempt myself I just do not really have the time...

Thanks for all the imputs

Damien

• Sponsors (?)

if you got money go with the 03 cobra, it comes with a warranty and is easy to mod and easy to get power out of, but a part of me really wants you to keep the 5.0 and make it badass because i love 5.0's but you gotta give respect for the 03 cobra. why not have both?

I would keep the fox. If you really wanted the Cobra you wouldn't be asking anyone for opinions, and it would be in your garage already...not to mention the new 05's are coming out...If you only kinda want the Cobra and get it, you will feel a lump in your throat and a pain in your heart everytime you see a red 5.0 rumble by you.