Keep 93 Cobra original?

Yeah I'm curious too. That would be a cool car to restore. I would probably go all original too. That is my all time favorite fox, maybe all time favorite mustang. I know, the older classics are cool too, but I grew up in the 80's and 90's.

Reactions: 2 users
  • Sponsors (?)

6200 is not too bad. A rough cobra running is going for about 10k around here. Im sure that car would be running again with 1800 bucks. The clean ones are up around 15- 20k...ofcoarse im not talking about garaged low mileage cars...those cars go for as much as someone is willing to pay.

What I would do is make it look mostly stock, but do heads, cam, intake, exhaust and gears. No one would know it's not stock just by looking at it...unless they really know foxbodies.

What I would do is make it look mostly stock, but do heads, cam, intake, exhaust and gears. No one would know it's not stock just by looking at it...unless they really know foxbodies.

In reality, I don't think I could leave it stock, I know I said I would, but all that sounds like fun!

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users
Anything you change keep the original parts, anything cobra specific, even those heads, that will help keep the value, doing a h/c/i gears and exhaust won't really hurt it, just keep the original stuff.

Reactions: 1 user