KillerCanary Does It Again

• Sponsors (?)

Thanks guys! I was shot for it a LONG LONG time ago... like 2-3 months after being shot for 5.0. I was at Carlisle last year in the pouring rain when the editor Rob Reiser and his free lance photographer came up to me and started to ask me about the car, he then proceeded to tell me who he was and that he wanted to feature the car which made me VERY EXCITED. But after the photo shoot I never heard anything from them until I ran into the editor at Carlisle again this year as I was walking around. He told me then that the car was slated for the Oct issue, but I thought he was just putting me off since I had never filled out a tech sheet. I saw him again at Maple Grove's NMRA race and he said again that I'd be in the Oct issue, then a few weeks later he called me and sent me the tech form to fill out. Rob was a very nice guy and I feel privlaged to grace the pages of his magazine. I subscribe to it and its really turning into a good mag. They run a lot of different types of article than the other 2 big boys do, but it always makes for an interesting read.

Just tried to send ya a PM to say congrats. Two magazines now. You must be in stang heaven. Im sure you have put alot of blood sweat and tears into the car and deserve it.

As for the magazine, I like it alot. A little to much audiophile stuff, but they do a little bit of everything in there. Color pics documenting how something comes apart in every issue. Has helped me alot.
Again, congrats sir.

Congrats paul! I will hafta pick up that issue..

On another note paul, email me the pro-motion clutch info(guys name, phone #, etc) that you gave me last year. I lost all the info i had on him.. I tried emailing you about it.. Thanks. Also, before ur motor went, were you still happy with the clutch?

i tried to go pick up the oct. issue today but it wasnt out, i need to get a subscription. good article in 5.0, very impressive times, inspiration for us vert drag racer guys. hey paul what kind of springs are you running? I was looking at Steeda drags with the airbag, any other recommendations?

silverstangman said:
i tried to go pick up the oct. issue today but it wasnt out, i need to get a subscription. good article in 5.0, very impressive times, inspiration for us vert drag racer guys. hey paul what kind of springs are you running? I was looking at Steeda drags with the airbag, any other recommendations?
COILOVERS :D and stock in back....all i have to do is refer to his article :D.....paul ur the freakin man....how do you do it? lol :hail2: