kinda new to stangnet:

• Sponsors (?)

i agree about the pics.

all i had was the camera on my phone and the quality as ya'll know isn't great. i gotta dig up my digital camera. i'll get my girl in the pic too. :D yeah, sometimes i come online and don't know what the s**t ya'll are talkin about, but it's usually entertaining.

I know this is different from some of the other talk sections on this forum but we do like to try and have a good time in this talk forum...

*official Super-Moderator voice*

... so long as it stays clean and doesn't turn mean spirited.

$3900; i was the sellers first caller.

i paid $3900 with rims, car sat up for years. newly retired guy bought it and fixed it up but the clutch was too much for him. he had more money in it than what he sold it for. :nice: i need to do a mass air conversion tho.

welcome to town buddy, nice car what rims are those??, I was young and happy once i came to this place looking for info, and alas i stumbled into the talk section, and now here i am spouting babble with the best of them, click the link under my name and you will see what i had to do after i got in trouble:lol: but anyways all the guys in talk are funny as hell, and there are many guys in tech that know way too much about mustangs, welcome to the jungle!!!

rims: american racing called Sliders

i prefer a larger rim myself but the guy i bought it from was a retired guy with an older approach. its a fifteen inch with wide tires on the back. its got a nice solid lookin stance. yeah, this forum has its moments from what i've noticed! :SNSign: