Updates . . .

D Durden

DEEP FAT FRY
Founding Member
Mar 9, 2000
5,557
217
153
Hello Family! Yeah, I know, long time no see! But I'm alive! And so is Lisa!

Updates: We just moved from Texarkana, TX to Biloxi, MS . . . or we're at least in the process. We close on our house the 13th. I've moved to a new company down here on the coast making rocket motors (yeah, I'm a rocket scientist now . . . just in case you need one).

Everybody in the family is doing great, we still have 2 Mustangs, and I'm expecting mine to be delivered last part of September.

Anyway, just wanted to check in after WAY too long away. I'm going to try and catch back up with you guys more often.

Thanks Stangnet!
 
Hey Team! Yeah, gonna' try and come back more often. :)

I don't have anything new ordered. I'm still REALLY liking my little turbo MKX right now! I'm going to take a couple of years to get things going here in Mississippi, and then, eh, I may go looking. :)
 
  • Like
Reactions: General karthief
Yeah, my '65 is getting a little work done, and then the guy and his son are going to bring her to me in Mississippi. Gut feeling, it's an excuse for them to come to Cruising the Coast, so I figure the delivery will be the weekend before it starts. LOL.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ronin38