king cobra project for sale in maine

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrSmith

Sep 2, 2004
Maine
Hi guys, I just took pictures of this car and can send them out. The car was being driven until two years ago, it was being stripped for restoration. It is a four speed, white with white interior, no t-tops. I have a set of glass, some of it factory tinted, an extra hatch, two doors, a set of rear quarters and a right front fender. I have some extra parts as well. The floors are solid, it has some surface rust, but not bad. $1000.00 firm, I'm only selling it because I lost my storage.
Let me know,
Doc

• Sponsors (?)

Well, I'm still waaaay too far away to actually buy this, but I think about it every time I see a posting. I do have a question, just out of curiosity: The white interiors could have various different dash/carpet colors. Is yours black, red, chamois (tan), or aqua? Luxury interior group or standard interior? Thanks!

I don't know what color the carpet was, it was stripped out before I bought the car. I can try and find out if there was anthying special. the interior looks like I see in every other picture of a king cobra. I am hoping that it goes to a good home, I would keep it if I had storage. My other option is to put the glass in the passenger door and just kind of "road warrior" it and keep it under a tarp. I was having fun driving it around the neighborhood with my kids sitting on milk crates, more fun even when a five and six year old are on the lookout for police.
I'm trying to turn my kids into car nuts early....
Take care,
Doc

Yeah, me too. My 7 month old daughter was in a jumper suspended from the main beam in the garage, two feet away from the car while I lowered the rebuilt engine into my King Cobra last weekend.

So, even though the carpet is gone, the dash would match what it was. I'm guessing that it's black? Most Kings had the luxury interior group, the door panels have a "stripe" for lack of a better term, that runs at an angle from near the top front, then turns and runs straight back parallel to the ground. It also has longer arm rests. The standard interior door panels have a running pony centered on them above the shorter arm rests. Oh, and the luxury panels have a carpeted bottom.

Status
Not open for further replies.