Last night at a gas station...

SexyStang1994

Founding Member
Jan 18, 2002
Daytona Beach, Florida
Kyle (nagash01ws6) and I were heading back to our house and Kyle needed gas for the stang so I joined him to fill up my truck. After we found a gas station that actually was open and had gas, we got in separate lines. About 15 mins went by and Kyle got to start pumping.

As Kyle was finished, I finally got to start pumping. All of a sudden this pizza boy came up to me and started yelling at me saying "he was there first and told me to move out of the way." I don't know where he'd been for the last 15 mins but I was there the whole time.

Pizza boy didn't care and proceeded to yell at me. Kyle noticed the idiot and quickly came over and started yelling at him. Luckily I had a witness because the guy was going nuts. But as soon as Kyle stepped in, pizza boy took off.

What an idiot and he had no right to yell because I was clearly there the whole time........ how can you miss a 4x4 truck?? No one even saw where the guy even came from. In addition, there was a line behind me too!

Be careful at the pumps......... people are just crazy! I'm sure that guy would have done something to me if Kyle wasn't there. It sure is showing people's true colors.

• Sponsors (?)

we shut off the pumps at my work when we start getting low so we'll still have gas for our cars :) So I'm not really worried about finding gas anywhere. Still have 1500gallons of plus and 2000 gallons of supreme... regular is almost out though.