last night i graduated!!!

5literstang

Apr 15, 2003
Clark, NJ
last night i finally graduated from high school! i'm so happy i'm done with high school, i just thought i would let u guys know, i can't wait til i get out of college, btw i'm goin to go into farensics, and maybe become an undertaker :shrug:

• Sponsors (?)

congrats!...i graduated last year....where are you going to college???...work hard at college, and dont get into trouble, but enjoy yourself....you only get to do it once. i finished my freshman year of college in mid may, and its better than high school for sure....especially living on campus...except for i dont get to see my Stang very much during the school year, except for weekends when i go home :(

Anthony

VIPERn94Five-0 said:
congrats!...i graduated last year....where are you going to college???...work hard at college, and dont get into trouble, but enjoy yourself....you only get to do it once. i finished my freshman year of college in mid may, and its better than high school for sure....especially living on campus...except for i dont get to see my Stang very much during the school year, except for weekends when i go home :(

Anthony

i'm goin to mcallisters in NY to become a mortition, and will be makin lots of money to buy a couple of more mustangs and then marry my gf :banana: