Lentech Automatic

bobbys9350

Mar 30, 2005
has anyone bought one? which kind and how did you like it?!?!? im thinking about the street terminator AOD or the plus AOD. whats the difference?!?!?! do they come with stall? and everythign i need to put them in?!?!?! help! thnks! :spot:

• Sponsors (?)

I have had the Street terminator for about 3 years, it has been the best AOD I have ever owned. I had previously gone through 3 rebuilt AOD transmissions in a 3 year period. The Lentech comes w/ a converter matched to your combo, and all the good stuff they do to make them last. Also the valve body is changed so your shift pattern will be different. Just call them up and they will ask you a bunch of q's about your combo and they'll fix you up.
Good luck

thanks a lot!!! so for the special price of 2195 right now, that DOES include a coverter? and it can come with the $400 valve body that i want? the street terminator one/!?!? THANKS A LOT! im gonna go call em ;)

if you get the street terminator AOD, it includes the Street Terminator VB.
It does NOT, however, include the Torque Converter. The spec page will say what the "recommended" TC is, but you must buy it sperately.