Ronin38 Blow all the things! 15 Year Member Dec 18, 2010 7,235 4,396 224 Dayton, OH Apr 27, 2023 #21 Apr 27, 2023 #21 You can't report him. He didn't say "nards."
General karthief wonder how much it would cost to ship you a pair Mod Dude Aug 25, 2016 28,063 10,688 213 polk county florida Apr 27, 2023 #22 Apr 27, 2023 #22 Nightfire said: Good job! I JUST REPORTED YOU! Click to expand... Report for what?
D Deleted member 38176 Apr 27, 2023 #23 Apr 27, 2023 #23 General karthief said: Report for what? Click to expand... Just to see what Nubz would say "EAT MY NARDS" Reactions: LILCBRA
General karthief said: Report for what? Click to expand... Just to see what Nubz would say "EAT MY NARDS"
LILCBRA I wish I didn't have all of these balls in the air Mod Dude Dec 6, 2005 6,532 5,532 194 Corn County USA Apr 28, 2023 #24 Apr 28, 2023 #24 Um..... if you're running things, who are you reporting me to? Apparently the Department of Redundancy doesn't enforce the rules so it can't be them. Reactions: Ronin38 and General karthief
Um..... if you're running things, who are you reporting me to? Apparently the Department of Redundancy doesn't enforce the rules so it can't be them.
LILCBRA I wish I didn't have all of these balls in the air Mod Dude Dec 6, 2005 6,532 5,532 194 Corn County USA May 5, 2023 #25 May 5, 2023 #25 Just a couple examples of what I mentioned earlier. For the first example, what would you have done?
LILCBRA I wish I didn't have all of these balls in the air Mod Dude Dec 6, 2005 6,532 5,532 194 Corn County USA May 5, 2023 #26 May 5, 2023 #26 My girlfriend just shared this with me. This seems like the thread to drop it.... Reactions: 85GTStangGuy
D Deleted member 38176 May 6, 2023 #27 May 6, 2023 #27 LILCBRA said: Just a couple examples of what I mentioned earlier. For the first example, what would you have done? Click to expand... HOLY ING RAGE OVERLOAD!
LILCBRA said: Just a couple examples of what I mentioned earlier. For the first example, what would you have done? Click to expand... HOLY ING RAGE OVERLOAD!
LILCBRA I wish I didn't have all of these balls in the air Mod Dude Dec 6, 2005 6,532 5,532 194 Corn County USA May 6, 2023 #28 May 6, 2023 #28 Nightfire said: HOLY ING RAGE OVERLOAD! Click to expand... It's an almost daily occurrence around here. It's not a question of "if" rather than "when" with a lot of this stuff.
Nightfire said: HOLY ING RAGE OVERLOAD! Click to expand... It's an almost daily occurrence around here. It's not a question of "if" rather than "when" with a lot of this stuff.