LETS GO METS!

AznStanger3v said:
bimmer- go do something

cobra- young or not, facts are facts
yeah, facts are facts. and the fact is if u hate baseball u should never have even entered this thread, let alone post in it. maybe your the one that needs to go do something. u know what, i apologize. i'm actually ashamed of myself for even engaging in this ridiculous back and forth internet bullsh-t, but apparently u get off on it so i guess one of us is getting something out of it.

• Sponsors (?)

95cobraguy said:
yeah, facts are facts. and the fact is if u hate baseball u should never have even entered this thread, let alone post in it. maybe your the one that needs to go do something. u know what, i apologize. i'm actually ashamed of myself for even engaging in this ridiculous back and forth internet bullsh-t, but apparently u get off on it so i guess one of us is getting something out of it.

you are absolutely right. i had no business posting in here bc i hate baseball. and i can agree with you that this is ridiculous internet bs. so i shall refrain from further "e-thugging" with you and your man-fan. no need for us or anyone else to take this further off subject than it already is, so no need for any of the rest of the righteous stangnet shadows to chime in about anything other than world series. and yes, i do get off on it:rolleyes: