Let's sell as much old crap as we can find and upgrade our cars with the cash!

Founding Member
Jan 29, 2002
Broke
I've always hated my auto trans, but never had the money to upgrade to manual. I'm going on an ebay / craigslist mission to sell anything I dont use from around the house and try and raise enough funds for a tranny swap.:shrug:

[Grabs another beer and heads to the basement looking for junk some worth money...]

• Sponsors (?)

I try to do that a lot. I got a memphis belle amp I have been trying to sell for a few months but no buyers. I was going to throw it back on CL tonight and either buy some springs or an air compressor when it does sell.

I have some stuff I just gotta put it on CL or might throw a low starting bid on ebay to sell it but damn shipping stuff sucks and some of the things are almost unshippable.. Anybody want an incubator? lol

I do this often.... I hunt quite a bit and just sold a bunch of old hunting stuff and yup.... Now I'm in the process of buying a pair of corbeau seats!!!!! But I need to keep digging, my car could use some cobra mirrors!!!

After my supercharger went on, I've sold my stock MAF, Steeda CAI and stock injectors. I've also sold my old BBK ORX, stock seats, and now I'm about to put the misc. crap from the blower kit up, i.e. Bullitt bracket, oval TB intake pipe, stock TB and plenum, old set of black headlights after I got the black friday deal at LRS too! Haha!

I'm looking at investing this into a 99/01 Cobra bumper or a new Corbeau driver seat!

Last year I gave away my stock intake manifold (w/aluminum runner) for free. I still have some of my stock parts though. I have a K&N FIPK Gen II gathering dust... I could use a few bucks right now. Good idea.

Damn ebay is a rip off.:mad: Between ebay fees and shipping you get screwed... I have to try craigs list or yahoo auctions etc.

After day one I have made a staggering 80 bucks! :eek: Ditched an old graphics card and a foot controller for an old guitar amp.

Damn ebay is a rip off.:mad: Between ebay fees and shipping you get screwed... I have to try craigs list or yahoo auctions etc.

After day one I have made a staggering 80 bucks! :eek: Ditched an old graphics card and a foot controller for an old guitar amp.

With Ebay I would rather put more on the shipping than eat it myself. Their fees do suck but its the best place to find something hard to find I think. I usually try craigslist first but if it doesn't sell there, then I go on to ebay. Sometimes face to face meetings with CL can be scary too..

Looks like my old projector is going to sell. Listed my stock wing, and GT nose (with chin spoiler) in stangnet classifieds. Got an old guitar amp that should be worth a few hundred too...

A local shop is offering Vortech kits installed for $3100. I assume no intercooler, but that seems like a good deal considering it includes the labor?

I only paid slightly less piecing together a used kit and having it tuned! But, I've sold the OEM intake/injectors/MAF to make up for some of it. Plus I have a 00-04 bracket and a oval throttle body discharge tube to sell to make up some cash..good deal!