Lets try this again...New pics and it's not my car this time.

Nik_95Cobra

Founding Member
Feb 5, 2002
Tempe, Arizona
Hey guys, the other thread didn't work out too well. My GF (Nikschick) on here wanted to post pics of her car on here, since I told her this is the best section on stangnet :D Anyway, it's a 99 GT. You'll notice my old cobra wheels on it, looked better than the ponys that were on it but I'm going to try and talk her into something more agressive. The tail lights are going to be tossed in favor of some smoked ones as are the headlights. The clear tails were on the car when she bought it so they're not her fault. Her plans include doing color accents in a deep pink pearl variety (Yes I begged for black and not pink but it is her little girl), and some other stuff. Anyway, here are some pics of it (couldn't resist posting one of mine in it too), from where we had a freak uber rare snow storm here a few months back. 1st time in my 27 years here I've seen standing snow on the ground.

85392.jpg

85393.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

Hey Nick so when are you gonna let her put some pink on your car????? It's only a matter of time before she takes that over too....lol ohhh and for nikschic, PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM THE PINK ON YOUR CAR........... Be warned we will all start calling you niksRICEchic. lol

Thanks Ya'll, lol bare with her posts this was her 1st time posting :) As for the pink accents, I begged and pleaded, but to no avail, And pink will never EVER find its way on my own car either lol. I tried talking her into at least satin black accents over pink but no luck. Maybe she'll give in one of these days. :rlaugh:

Yeah, the way she wants do do it is actually kind of cool for a girl. She doesn't want a girly pink but more of a deep dark pink pearl. I'm still not sold on it but it's her ride and if she likes it then I'm cool with it lol. She has good influence with me around lol.