Lightning M/A setup - inside fender mount?

gcomfx.com

Founding Member
Oct 22, 2002
Republic, MO
Hey guys. I know a lot of guys are running the 42lbers with Lightning M/A. I just ordered mine from BuyFordRacing.com - picking up my pigtail at a local dealer.

My question is how do you have the filter setup? I would like to run the filter in the fender if I could. Do I need the $45 M/A adapter?

• Sponsors (?)

pretty sure your still going to need a tune to run the 42lb injectors & maf since all the newer cars are tuned in for the larger injectors. kinda like how the 95 cobra/gt use the same maf but have different injectors

I just got my intake back from Tom, so this weekend I'll be putting everything back together and building a CAI from 3" aluminum tubing. I'm also using a lightning meter and will be looking for a way to get it in the fender. I'll hopefully be done in a week or two and I'll take some pics.

Appreciate it. :nice: I have a C&L powerpipe on the car now with my nitrous plumbed in. I was hoping to run the filter, elbow, and M/A 4" then reduce down to the C&L (I believe it's 3").

Going to be stuck with a 65mm TB for a while. But Don said it would work for more HP then I'll be pushing.

I sent Rustang94 a PM. This would work almost as well as putting it in the fender:

Anyone know if you can buy the black cover separately online?

picture002hf5.jpg

Attachments

• picture002hf5.jpg
    picture002hf5.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 80