Local Meet Friday Jan 12Th

• Sponsors (?)

OK, so we're shooting for 6:30 pm at The Rock 4010 196th St SW: Lynnwood, WA 98036. During dinner we can discuss cruising/photo ops. I know it'll be dark but I'm sure we can find a well lit lot or a parking garage.

Anyone here have a Borla CB with stock H pipes or Catted X's? I may be purchasing a Borla CB and I would like to hear how they sound in person. Since there will be so many cars there, I hope i'll get a chance to hear some nice exhaust setups! I should be there rain or shine...

Ok so lets get a list goin of whos attending if weather permits

1: Joey5.0
2: 99GtTony
3: LordMustangGt
4: IICrazy
5: Bill89Saleen304
6: DeeJayA
7: TheRedBlur
8: ShadowFist
9: Andy92
10: 98 V6 K.I.T.T
11. TylerB59
12. 04MystiCobra
13. TorqueMonster (SVTP)
14. Saleen09 (SVTP)
15. Harsh5.0GT (SVTP)
16. SuprJagr (SVTP)
17. Silver2003Cobra (SVTP)
18. SvtCobras (SVTP)
19. BlueSnake (SVTP)
20. Shangsta (SVTP)
21. StevoLikeDevo (SVTP)
22. NickGt5.0 (SVTP)
23. Wanna_Be_Gt

Anyone Else?

Hopefully the snow will be gone, or should I say at least off the roads by tommorow night. Otherwise my car stays at home, not exactly a snowmobile,
but I'll still show up in my Exploder! Lets hope for some clear roads, sounds like a good turn out, and we haven't seen each other for a while.
Joey, if we have to cancel cause of the weather, you need to reschedule this for maybe next week!!

See Ya Bill

Well hopefully with the sun out today, and the temps here are gonna be above freezing the roads will clear up. I'll send an email to The Rock this evening once I know we have enough people going to reserve the garage.

hmmm... i am going to try and make it as well if i don't have to work the night shift. I have met only a couple off you guys but sounds like fun.

However, The Mustang may be staying in the garage seeing as i don't think the roads will be completly thawed where i live... :( Probably be driving the 4runner.