Locking gas cap

He everybody, I'm goin home this weekend to get my cobra and bring it down to school. My question is, does anybody make a locking gas cap to fit our cars? I don't think anyone would actually put sugar in my tank or something, but even the thought of it makes me sick and I'd like to have some peace of mind. Any links or company names are appreciated.

• Sponsors (?)

want to trade for my locking with your stocker. previous owner installed it and i hate it everytime i fill up. gets annoying.

he lived in an apartment so i understand why but i dont need it where i live.

like the others said, your local parts should have one.

95riosnake said:
He everybody, I'm goin home this weekend to get my cobra and bring it down to school. My question is, does anybody make a locking gas cap to fit our cars? I don't think anyone would actually put sugar in my tank or something, but even the thought of it makes me sick and I'd like to have some peace of mind. Any links or company names are appreciated.

I got mine at Autozone for 9 bucks or so.

Seriously... don't do it. From having my stang at school, the following has happened:

6 door dimples
Broken off drivers side mirror
Snapped antenna
smashed driver side corner lamp (I think thats the ex gf though)
KEYED down the passenger side

And this is at an engineering school in a good part of town!

Adam

Oh I know the risks, I've had it here two times before...a total of 4 months...got one surface scratch and someone ripped the grille emblem out...I guess I haven't done too bad. I just can't wait any longer and 70+ degree days are torturing me. Also, with all the stress of getting everything ready for graduation, a nice cruise on a Sunday can do wonders to calm a guy down.

Yeah parking around campus sucks. I am so happy when i walk back to my car at the end of the day and give it one the once over and it checks out. I have a good few door dings that are all from parking on campus, people suck at parking down there. I have no choice cause i commute to campus but i hate those punks around campus. I ALWAYS take the time to make sure i parke perefectly in the middle of the spot so that people cant be mad at me for anything.

Yea I hear that, I get rides from other people as much as possible to avoid dents. Otherwise, I just park in the very back of whatever lot I am in, in a corner if possible, that way theres less chance of so many people parking next to me.

Also, the new complex I am living in has a camera taping one part of the parking lot, so I will be parking right in those spots for any evidence that may be needed :nice: