Founding Member
Oct 1, 2002
bHAM, alabama
Finally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Black on Black
Roush Stage 2 suspension
Roush shifter (badazz)
Roush intake

Previous owner said he would give me set of steeda spyders for 1000 but i think the stockers look better on this car.
Had 7200 miles on the clock. Car didn't have so much as a scratch or smudge on it inside or out.

attachment.php

62356d1271480362-part-2-got-them-down-27k-out-door-1zvbp8ch9a5148783_24.jpg

Attachments

• 1ZVBP8CH9A5148783_12.jpg
    1ZVBP8CH9A5148783_12.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 404
  • Sponsors (?)

Love it. The shifter is BOLT action. This is the only 2010 i've driven. The 05-09 stock shifter wasn't that bad but this is fantastic. I don't see how anyone can possibly miss with this thing. It feels so solid and sturdy. And you can really feel and hear it going into the slot.(theres a joke there, i just know it)
I don't think theres a drastic difference in the distance of throw. It just feels much better and theres no play once you're in a gear slot. The shifter is taller than what i remember from the older gt's i've driven.
I want! How does that shifter feel?

I've been getting asked that a lot. The car was used. I got a great deal on it, especially considerring the mods that it came with. Plus they were all dealer installed right here locally. The previous owner must have really gotten hosed on the trade in, because I really low balled the price just as a starting point and only had to come up $500. I bought it at a mazda dealership.

You bought a 2010 knowing the 2011's were coming out? :scratch:

I've been getting asked that a lot. The car was used. I got a great deal on it, especially considerring the mods that it came with. Plus they were all dealer installed right here locally. The previous owner must have really gotten hosed on the trade in, because I really low balled the price just as a starting point and only had to come up $500. I bought it at a mazda dealership.

well in that case, Nice car!

:D :flag:

thanks for the kind words everyone...

I'm itching to put exhaust on it, but therein lies my dilemma. Exhaust on a 3v is such a crapshoot from what i've read from others on this board. The most consistantly praised systems are magnapack and borla stinger. I've heard the borlas are bad with drone until you change out the midpipe. So I may just get the mid pipe first which will buy me more time to decide on the axleback. Any input from others would be greatly appreciated.

he emailed a picture of the car with the wheels so i could see. Honestly--in my opinion the factory 19's looked better. I know many will disagree with me but i think the track pack 19's are among the best looking wheels for this particular car. The car is "beefy" and agressively styled, the larger spokes look better than the skinny spokes of the spiders. For the 05-09 model I really like the Shelby razor 6 wheels. but NO ONE has those wheels that I have seen, which I guess makes them more desireable to me.

What I should probably do is buy them, then flip them to help pay for some exhaust parts..

those steeda wheels are badass, Id offer the dude 600, he doesnt have a stang anymore anyway