look what i found under my backseat

• Sponsors (?)

I was striping a car (the only car I have ever wrecked) I found a huge (we are talking freezer bag) of weed. I started thinking "what if I had been pulled over and gotten searched?" The way the drugs law work is that your punishment is directly related to how much you have on you. I figured it out at one time, I can't remeber exactly now how many years it was, but I would have been away for a very long time. for something that wasent even mine. that's a scary thought

i found a very very very old joint in my el camino when i was pulling the seats. hmmm. 1979 el camino, i wonder how long it was in there. my roommate was like " i'll smoke it still" :shrug:

352Ford2 said:
I was striping a car (the only car I have ever wrecked) I found a huge (we are talking freezer bag) of weed. I started thinking "what if I had been pulled over and gotten searched?" The way the drugs law work is that your punishment is directly related to how much you have on you. I figured it out at one time, I can't remeber exactly now how many years it was, but I would have been away for a very long time. for something that wasent even mine. that's a scary thought
thats a problem in alot ov older vws i personaly check all my cars for that kind of stuff becasue i dont want to be blamed for something thats not mine to begin with.

89white50 said:
i can garuntee when i strip my car down ill find some old bags of booger sugar or something. I can see the tiny ass razor marks all over my shifter bezel, and the guy who owned it painted the thing white. LOL!!
guy was like man i like crack i better paint my car white to match

352Ford2 said:

I wouldnt be thinking about getting caught. Id be soo happy i found a huge bag of weed. BTW a freezer bag isnt that big, about a 1/2 pound if its nice and dry, but still thats enought to be pissed off if you lost and enough to be even happier if you found it. then again having a 1/2 pound of weed in the U.S you might as well be caught with an 8-ball. So glad to be a canuck! The US doesnt take as kindly to the kind herb as us up here.

When I bought my first civic I noticed that it had little bright green flecks all over the console. I figured having bought it in a college town (The college I went to was known for smokin not drinking) it had been on a few "hoot routes" or "burn cruises"

Anyway after vacuuming it all up I found a nice nug in the console under the e brake. Previous owner must have dropped it. Rather than having it found by some small child, I "disposed" of it.

wazazzle said:
That stangr must of seen a lot of h.s. dates in that back seat! :rlaugh: Don't know how else those would get back there. I only found about $2 when I did my seat delete. Ohhh if only I had a mustang in h.s.:rolleyes:
ya thats what i figure so after removing the seat i washed it with soap,scrub brush and the water hose its sitting in the sun right now drying...man i hate the thought of cleaning that ---- someone else left there.....