Looking to buy this notch. (PICS) What do you think?

Not sure what the big deal is about it being a 4cyl conversion. My car is a conversion car, and everything is done right. Including the guages. I bought a complete set from Florida 5.0 and replaced them all.

• Sponsors (?)

Im sorry but a 4cyl that has been converted, wears 5 lug discs all around, has a "built" motor, and suspension could be viewed as better than a 5.0. You know for a fact if it started as a 4 cyl it was not beat to hell and back and then modded to look nice. A 4cyl and 5.0 are so close and once you replace the driveline they are the same car, only the 4cyl should be tighter! So long as the person knows what he/she is doing and does the swap right, I think its a mute point.

To me that car if it is as clean as stated is worth easily $7000-8000. New paint, wheels/tires, whole 5 lug disc set up, decent motor combo, and as clean as that. I think if most people owned that car they would say its worth $10K, but most people on the other side make claims like $4K... its a double edged sword! The sellers selling for too little, buyer paying too much!

X2!

Well my cars numbers don't match and very little of the car is 'original'...engine, tranny, suspension...etc. What the car was, represents very little of what it's worth as it sits, present quality of build and components used presently should represent it's value IMO. If it's built properly and you like it..buy it. I will say with mine being miles from what ford installed in it yrs ago...if you came offering me 8000 I'd chase you away with a stick So 7-8 for the car is she's pristine and hosting a bucket of fine additions is a nice price IMO.