Magnaflow X-pipe and cat-back on the way!!!

03MGT

May 30, 2005
I finnaly get to get rid of my leaky UPR x-pipe... I went with a catted magnaflow x-pipe and the regular Magnaflow cat-back.. I got them from this site, I mean awsome sale price plus free shipping :hail2: :hail2: I got the good stuff now lets pray it doesnt leak!!!! Any one have good power gains for the pair??? also any sound clips???

• Sponsors (?)

To the original poster, I really doubt your magnaflow stuff will leak. My mac H pipe didn't leak when connected to mac LT's and stock catback so I'm sure your stuff will be much better quality.

03ghoststang, how do you like the sound of your bassani catback? Does it scream like magnapaks or does it have a good deep tone to it?

03MGT said:
I finnaly get to get rid of my leaky UPR x-pipe... I went with a catted magnaflow x-pipe and the regular Magnaflow cat-back.. I got them from this site, I mean awsome sale price plus free shipping :hail2: :hail2: I got the good stuff now lets pray it doesnt leak!!!! Any one have good power gains for the pair??? also any sound clips???
I had the magnaflow catted x and cb on my 03 cobra and it was perfect for me not too loud but powerful sounding at wot, I have mac lt's, mac catted h and magnaflow cb on my gt and with both systems not one leak.

03MGT said:

On my car I had Magnaflow cb & catted-X and pulled a best of 252 and 296. I also had a tune and tb & plenum. I liked the sound, it's a little quiet down low but up top it screams. Sounds much better with headers, but I can't complain. I doubt it will leak, and the quality is top notch.

gtvertsoon said:
03redfire, do you have a sounclip of your car? I gotta hear the exhaust.
I should be getting my car back from the shop next week but I don't know how to post a sound clip and my camcorder is not digital. How do you like your CDC lightbar, does it make it hard for people to get in and out of the back seat ?

Well, I love my MagnaPacks, MUCH louder than my buddy's Mach 1 with Bassani O/R and Flows. BUT I HATE MY BBK O/R X pipe, going to replace that POS with a Magnaflow O/R x-pipe, should be even nastier. As it is, I got the loudest soundin 4.6 around here. :D

And SLP Loud Mouths are raspy and crappy compared to MagnaPacks......hear them yourself at www. mustang exhaust .com.