Making a Mustang sound like a Ferrari

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Sponsors (?)

He could always purchase an extremely strong sound system and a music disc of the exhaust note of a ferrari, the difficult part is aligning your speed to the sound.
What i'm wondering is why no one that of that.:shrug:

did the one who created this thread ever post again? i dont think hes ever comin back to this. but if you do i have a real idea!!!!!!!!
ok heres what you do:

1) cut off your h/x pipe and weld on a big rectagular box at the bottom of the header pipes, like a pro chamber but bigger (as close to the front as you can)

2) weld y pipes on your tail pipes,with 4 very small round/import mufflers in place of your old mufflers.

3)then weld anouther large rectangular box to those 4 import muffs

(still with me??)

4) fianlly weld as many 3/4 inch pipes as you can fit between the two rectagle boxes. im talking like 50! or maybee like (100 1/2 inch tubes):D
and if that dont work THEN try the audio cd i dont know

ferarri engines have realy small pistons and a short stroke i think.
the v12s are like 3.0's
find a way to make a 4 stroke engine into a 2 stroke then maybe it would sound more like one.:shrug:

GREYFOX4INCH said:
did the one who created this thread ever post again? i dont think hes ever comin back to this. but if you do i have a real idea!!!!!!!!
ok heres what you do:

1) cut off your h/x pipe and weld on a big rectagular box at the bottom of the header pipes, like a pro chamber but bigger (as close to the front as you can)

2) weld y pipes on your tail pipes,with 4 very small round/import mufflers in place of your old mufflers.

3)then weld anouther large rectangular box to those 4 import muffs

(still with me??)

4) fianlly weld as many 3/4 inch pipes as you can fit between the two rectagle boxes. im talking like 50! or maybee like (100 1/2 inch tubes):D
and if that dont work THEN try the audio cd i dont know

ferarri engines have realy small pistons and a short stroke i think.
the v12s are like 3.0's
find a way to make a 4 stroke engine into a 2 stroke then maybe it would sound more like one.:shrug:
he could do that or he could "buy a really powerful audio system and a CD of a Ferrari's exhaust note. The only tough part was matching the sound output to my speed" ©

Status
Not open for further replies.