Mason Dixon Track Results

93Stang23

Nov 3, 2004
I ran my car at Mason Dixon Dragway yesterday and averaged between a 15.4-15.5 and I did hit a 15.3 once. Not bad considering all I have is a cai, shifter, and msd wires. Next time I go I plan on having some better tires, an exhaust, and I want to let the engine cool down completely for at least one run to see if that helps any. Hopefully within the next few days the Northern Virginia Mustang Club will have pictures of the drag day up on their site, there were some sweet Mustangs out there! I think the best time was a 8.9 :nice:

• Sponsors (?)

Linz said:
I like Mason Dixion but HATE NVMC.

hiiiiiiiiii curt! LTNS! How's GT world?

Hey Linz! gosh I haven't heard from you in ages. The GT is going good, finally able to put some mods on her and trying to develop my plan to put a turbo on it in the future, although I'm not quite to that point, perhaps by next summer I'll be able to make it possible. Gosh you and I need to start talking more often like the old days. hope everything is well with you. Hit me up sometime.

98V6 K.I.T.T. said:
Hey Linz! gosh I haven't heard from you in ages. The GT is going good, finally able to put some mods on her and trying to develop my plan to put a turbo on it in the future, although I'm not quite to that point, perhaps by next summer I'll be able to make it possible. Gosh you and I need to start talking more often like the old days. hope everything is well with you. Hit me up sometime.

DUDE! you're so right its been forever since we talked. WTF MATE?!
We're like straight up old school. Remember when I was beggin you to come to college in PA?

Linz said:
DUDE! you're so right its been forever since we talked. WTF MATE?!
We're like straight up old school. Remember when I was beggin you to come to college in PA?

Yes...we came from the good old school. Oh yes...yes....I wish I was living over there because you seem fun to hang out with. But yeah....let's start chatting again here, let me know what's new with you and me etc.