Mcleod dual disc clutch,fork,release bearing, and T56 Magnum tranny fitment Q's PLS

fastenough

Jan 15, 2010
I bought a t56 magnum transmission "KIT" including the Mcleod RXT dual disc clutch and the T56 magnum bellhousing crossmember and driveshaft that are included in this kit. I have a 2001 GT and i cannot get the transmission in without depressing the clutch diaphram. I have already installed the adjustable pivot for the fork (which is the stock one for the gt) and after hours of pulling trans in and out and modifying and adjusting the fork to clear the webbing on the trans face i am out of adjustment and would appreciate any input on making this work. Also i have talked to Mcleod and with D&D without any help from either. I know Mcleod sells a MOdified fork but the guy couldn't tell me what and how it was modified so if any of u have seen one of these and can tell me what the difference is i am pretty sure thats where my problem is. Sry for the long thread but i have 20 hours easy in tryin to put this damn thing in. Thanks in advance!

• Sponsors (?)