Me against kid from school

if he has the chrome centerline rims they prolly fall off on their own if he dosent tighten them monthly..... anyways
i raced a v6 auto mustang because he called my monte carlo a grama car but i wasted more gas (i did take him) and we both got warning tickets .. the chick cop liked me i swear

• Sponsors (?)

alright first off v6 camaros are some of the slowest cars on the road i own a 2000 v6 5spd with duals and a intake. i raced my buddy with a v6 camaro with duals aswell and i killed him it wasnt even a contest. and as far as the blazer goes i doubt it guy. he shouldnt beat you since blazers are not built to run under 16 sec they just arent and your car will run mid 15's. i dont think that you have anything to worry about.
my dad and i have raced and he owns a 2003 f-350 king ranch with that huge deisel motor and he couldnt beat me either. pre 1999 maybe they would but for your car i also wouldnt worry. and street racing is fun guy just be carefull of were you do it find a back highway that is in good shape or go to the track either way i would take him up on his bet

yes the 92 25th anniversary 5 spd. 3.1 v6 camaro is slow but i gues the v6 mustangs are slower since not one of them even got close to beating him. this was at the track and i witnessed it all. it even beat a auto v8 camaro just like it so either you raced an auto or a drive that can't drive a stick because you would have been spanked sorry end of story dude