Mega Squirt Pnp

Steve is not a cheerleader, he has hairy legs and likely looks terrible in a skirt.
that said, I don't condone people coming here and throw negative posts around about products that many here use with great success, if you have a bad taste with the ms system then so be it. Don't come here thinking you're going to convince anybody to not use it because you had a problem, I already deleted a thread you tried in another forum here spouting your dislike for ms so you came here specifically to bad mouth the system. Go to facepage and join the so called legions of ms unsatisfied customers.

Negative posts??? Just sharing my horrible experience with MEGA SQUIRT. Part of the reason people join forums to read the pros and cons when it comes to buying new products for their cars. But I guess sharing a negative experience with MS is just out of line? Did you not read my caveat " im sure there are success stories with MS but this isnt one of them" I dont condone? give me a break.You coming into the thread kicking and screaming about negativity is joke. That was my experience..

Yourself and whom ever out there need to accept or ignore the fact that there are other people that have had bad experiences with MS.

Last edited:
  • Sponsors (?)